Monday, June 9, 2008

OUCH MY FACE!

On Saturday I was injured quite badly. My Dad decided that it might be fun to look back on pictures of this incident. So we took a couple and posted it on www.thegrahamz.com. We also conducted a poll to see if anyone could guess how I was injured. It has been a couple of days now and so it is time for the results:

· Pool Accident- 2 votes
· Motorcycle Accident- 4 votes
· Bicycle Accident- 2 votes
· Tree Accident- 2 votes

The only correct answer was “Pool Accident” Would you like to know what happened? I was swimming at a community pool with my family and my best friend Hannah. We were racing underwater when I decided to quickly push off the bottom. Unfortunately I pushed my face right into and up the side of the pool. It hurt pretty badly but until I saw Hannah’s face I had no idea how bad. It was difficult to breath and it took quite a while before I was able to calm down some. Anyway I okay but I am sure it will be a few weeks before I look okay.

2 comments:

Janee Graham said...

Not only did it take you awhile to calm down, I still am not completely calm about it. It was such a scary thing to see your little girl's face covered in blood and have no idea how much damage was done. Thank goodness your so tough. Hang in there it should start feeling better pretty soon. Love you :)

Adam and Nicole said...

Oh my heck Madi! I am so glad that you are okay. I can't imagine how much that must have hurt. Its a good thing you are so tough! And hey you have a good story to tell! Get better soon chicky! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!